- Would you like to develop your career, not just over the short term but over the longer term as well ?
- Would you like to be made aware of opportunities that would be specific to you and the direction you would like your career to move in ?
- Are you striving for that certain lifestyle - that work/life balance ?
- Are you good at your job ? If you have answered yes to the above then register with futureincoms or send your CV/resume to email@example.com.
what you can expect
You will receive immediate feedback on your details along with a confidential discussion of your career objectives and the unique way in which we work. Confidentiality is of paramount importance to us at futureincoms.
Building relationships with candidates is equally important. This allows us to get to know you, build trust and more importantly develop an understanding of your next career move.
Apart from information regarding your background, skill set, experience, achievements etc we will want to find out about how you see your next career move. We are not in this business to move you from one job to a similar one; it is very important to us to find you the right job. This way everyone wins – the client, your search consultant and more importantly you. The information we will be looking for will concern the kind of company you want to work for, the culture that suits you, which sector it will be in, level of seniority, level of responsibility, where you want to work and how much you expect to get paid. If your thoughts need clarifying we can help you with this.
Once your career objectives have been agreed you will then be notified of any positions (without commitment on your part) that fit with your aspirations and ambitions. If any are of interest to you then an initial discussion/interview will be arranged with the client. Only then will your name and company be revealed.
Many clients will specify a position that will include personal characteristics eg. persistence, patience, confidence, self-motivation etc. Do you know what yours are ? Have you any experience of verbal and numerical reasoning assessments and if so did you know how well you did. If you got the job it may not have mattered but if you didn’t then it may be important to find out so you can put it right.
Do you know your strengths and weaknesses - truthfully ? An assessment can help identify them. Is this something you could benefit from. If so e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call on +44 (0)1491 636 300.
Results are processed online so results are virtually immediate.
If you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, it will not only help you in an interview situation but could well help you in your current job to:
- maximise your strengths/ minimise your weaknesses
- develop different approaches to people (eg. because you tend to be blunt/less diplomatic with others)
- adapt your training needs
- develop your presentation skills
- recognise situations that you can now exploit
- develop better, more successful relationships
In addition to this you have access to your consultant at all times for advice on how your career is developing eg.:
- whether you are in the right position
- options for promotion
- are you being paid enough/could you get more elsewhere
- is the company you are working for a good one; beware the “grass is greener” view.